Spring 2015 Anthology Submission Guidelines
- Open to all Poetry Project participants.
- Must attend at least one workshop.
- Participants may submit up to 3 poems from each workshop venue* attended.
How to Submit:
- Send poems through email – a separate email for each workshop venue you attend.
- Submissions should detail your name and which workshop the poems were written for.
- Submissions to the anthology are open to all Binghamton Poetry Project participants. Participants need only attend one workshop to be published in the anthology.
The deadline for the Spring 2015 Anthology is Friday, April 3rd at midnight.
As always, we attempt to publish all poems submitted, depending upon space. Thank you again for all your creativity and writing this spring. We look forward to seeing everybody at the final reading:
Friday, April 17th, at 6pm
at the Broome County Arts Council (81 State St, Suite 501).
*Venues include: Broome County Public Library Adults (2 different), Broome County Public Library Kids, Veterans Center, Mary L. Wilcox Library/ Whitney Point, UE High School.