Poetry Submission Guidelines
- The BPP Anthology is published twice per year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Deadlines for submissions will be determined.
- Open to all Poetry Project participants.
- Must have attended at least one workshop.
- Participants may submit up to 3 poems from each workshop venue* attended.
- Each poem submitted may not be longer than 2 pages in length.
How to Submit:
- Send poems through email to email@example.com – a separate email for each workshop venue you attend.
- E-mail must include your name, contact info, the workshop (day and location) you attended, with your poems either in the body of the email or attached as a separate document.
- Submissions to the anthology are open to all Binghamton Poetry Project participants. Participants need only attend one workshop to be published in the anthology.
- Submissions are due Friday March 24th.
As always, we attempt to publish all poems submitted, depending upon space. Thank you again for all your creativity and writing. We look forward to seeing everybody at the final reading:
Saturday, April 1st, at 2pm
at the Broome County Public Library (185 Court Street)